“Company” (“we”, “our”, or “us”) operates the site and subsites located at and mobile applications (collectively “Site”) and provides the content (including email and electronic communications) and services (collectively “Services”) offered on or through the Site. “Platform” means the “Site” and/ or “Service”.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share and protect information about visitors or registered users on, from or through the Platform and the choices that visitors and registered users have about the collection and use of certain information about them.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to the websites of third parties to which the Platform may link. We do not endorse, and are not responsible for the content of such websites, their policies or practices, or any product or service that they may offer. Any activity you perform on such third-party websites will be subject to the privacy policies and other terms and conditions expressed therein. We recommend that you review third-party terms before providing any personal information to them.
By using the Platform, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice. Please ensure that you read this Privacy Notice carefully.
We may modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of material changes to this Privacy Notice by posting the amended terms in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you should discontinue your use of the Platform before the new Privacy Notice takes effect. If you continue using our Platform after the new terms take effect, you will be bound by the modified Privacy Notice.
This website contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
How we Collect Information
We (and our service providers) collect information in a variety of ways, such as through the methods identified below:
- From the visitor’s browser, such as the screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, or browser type and version;
- Through a visitor’s activities offline, for example when a visitor responds to a newsletter or interacts with us by telephone;
- Through the visitor’s activities online, such as when a visitor responds to an email, fills out an online form or responds to a survey;
- Through social media;
- Through cookies and other technologies that help us track and analyze how visitors interact with our Platform;
- By receiving additional information from third parties.
Information We Collect
We collect information from visitors when they interact with the Platform. This includes, for example, the following:
Information we Collect Automatically
When a visitor uses, or interacts with our Platform the visitor’s browser automatically provides, and we automatically collect and store, certain information about the visitor’s device (computer, tablet, smart phone) and the visitor’s activities. This includes, for example:
Preferences and settings: time zone, language, and character size, among others;
Identifiers: IP address; mobile device advertising identifier, Media Access Control (MAC) address, among others;
Technical information: type of device, operating system name and version, device manufacturer, model, browser information (type, version), screen resolution, installed and uninstalled applications running in the background, among others;
Connection: Internet service provider or mobile carrier’s name, country, connection speed and connection type, Bluetooth settings, among others;
Information about use of the Platform: date stamp, URL of the last webpage visited before visiting our Platform, and URL of the first page visited after leaving our Platform, pages viewed, time spent on a page, click through, clickstream data, queries made, search results selected, comments made, search history, type of service requested, purchases made, among others;
Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; and
General geographic location.
Our Platform includes social media features that may be managed by us or by third parties. These features may collect a visitor’s IP address and which pages the visitor is visiting, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your use of these third-party websites and social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these third-party websites and social media services.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the third-party websites and social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those third-party websites and social media services.
Information we Obtain from Third Parties
We may obtain information from third parties, such as third parties with whom we do business, such as strategic business partners, service providers, public databases, or social media services to which our Platform might be linked.
Use of Information
In addition to some of the specific uses of information that are described in this Privacy Notice, we may use the information that we have collected or received to:
- Send administrative information to the visitor;
- Remember the visitor’s preference, such as language, font size, when using our Platform;
- Remember the visitor’s interests;
- Administer our Platform, diagnose technical problems, and otherwise manage our business;
- Facilitate the visitor’s use of the Platform;
- Allow the visitor to navigate or browse through our Platform quickly and efficiently;
- Personalize the visitor’s experience by presenting content that is tailored to that specific visitor based on what we know about that visitor;
- Keep records of contact information and correspondence;
- Send marketing information;
- Communicate with the visitor about our activities;
- Send invitations to events that may be of interest to the visitor;
- Facilitate social sharing functionality, such as sharing content, through social media networks;
- Allow the visitor to share content with a friend through the Platform; by using this feature, you guarantee that you have the right to use and provide us the names and email addresses you submit.
- Improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Platform;
- Develop features for the Platform that may be of interest to our visitors;
- Optimize our marketing efforts, for example by compiling statistics regarding the use of the Platform, identifying usage trends, or measuring the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- Perform data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention;
- Enhance, improve, or modify our Platform; identify usage trends;
- Help diagnose technical problems, and detect spam behavior, denial of service attacks or other cyber-threats.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Some of the technologies used on our Platform are managed by third parties. The practices of some of these third parties are subject to the third parties’ privacy policies over which we may have no control. We encourage visitors to read their privacy policies. Third parties who may have access to information may include: Employees; Service Providers.
We share information with our employees, suppliers, subcontractors, and other third parties who provide services to us (collectively “service providers”) in connection with advertising, hosting, data analytics, information technology and infrastructure, email delivery, auditing, and other related activities.
We may share some or all of our visitors’ or registered users’ information with our corporate affiliates, joint venture partners, or other companies under common control with us. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our affiliates for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by emailing us at the address provided in the “how to contact us” section.
Partners and Sponsors
Some of our content is offered or promoted in conjunction with a partner or sponsor. We may share visitor information with such parties in order to serve such content to the most appropriate audience.
Third Party Marketing Partners
If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from third parties, we may, from time to time, share the information you provide to us with selected third party marketing partners that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our third-party marketing partners, you may opt-out by contacting us at the address provided in the “how to contact us” section.
The Platform may include links to third party websites and social media services where a visitor is able to post comments, reviews or other information. Please note that any information that is posted or disclosed through these social media services may be available to us, or to other visitors of that service or the public. We recommend caution when using these features.
Legal Requests and Preventing Harm
To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose a visitor or registered user’s information to government authorities or third parties if: (i) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena, search warrant, court order or similar request from a judicial entity having jurisdiction; (ii) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (iii) we believe that you have abused the Service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
Change of Control
Aggregated, Anonymized, or Statistical Information
We generate and use aggregated, anonymized, or statistical information about the use of our Platform. We may provide this information to third parties such as advisers or consultants for research, analytical or strategic purposes. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
We may retain the services of third party service providers who may link personal information about a visitor – such as name or email address – to other information they may have – for example, past purchases. This information may allow us to identify assumed interests or preferences of that visitor, so that we can provide a visitor with more useful and relevant offers or services.
- Display information more effectively;
- Gather statistical information about the use of the Platform, to understand how our Platform is used, and improve design and functionality;
- Store, on a visitor’s device, information about that visitor’s preferences and settings;
- Recognize a visitor when the visitor moves from page to page, or returns to use the Platform;
- Collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Platform, pages visited, and traffic data;
- Track responses to our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- For security purposes.
We also use these technologies to understand the activities and interests of our visitors, including to:
- Measure traffic and usage of our Platform;
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Platform;
- Better understand the interests of visitors;
- Recognize new or past visitors to our Sites;
- Present more personalized content and advertisements;
- Optimize a visitor’s shopping experience;
- Identify visitors across devices, and third party websites;
- Identify improvements or enhancements to our Platform that might be of interest to our visitors.
In no event shall 85 Piccadilly Ltd. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, with the delay or inability to use this website, with the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if 85 Piccadilly Ltd has been advised of the possibility of damages.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and 85 Piccadilly Ltd. with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright